Hey- I'm "Zippy!" Or "Christopher," "Chris," or whatever else you want to call me.
While I've got a bunch of names I answer to, I like to call myself "Unprofessionally Professional."
What's that mean, you ask? It's equal parts:
* The Sound: My voice is friendly, cool, intelligent, crisp, warm, and current. Think “young (strikingly handsome) businessman who plays video games on his lunch break”.
* Keeping Things Light: You know in “Titanic” when the band’s playing to keep everyone calm? Not only am I the band, but the song I’m playing is “Back That Thang Up” by Juvenile. No easy feat on the violin…
* Big-time Clients: We’re talking heavy hitters like Google, BET, Audible, Dictionary.com, Penn National Gaming, and Southeastern Grocers.
* Rolling With The Punches: When that deadline of ‘tomorrow’ gets switched to ‘yesterday,’ I’ve got your back. When the copy gets rewritten while I’m reading it, I’ve got your back!
* The Service: A 24-hour turnaround for most projects, the ability to connect with you via Source Connect, Skype, and phone patch, audio output in whatever format you need, and all that good stuff.
* Ice Cream, Potato Chips, and Donuts: What can I say? I like my snacks.